Donation and Grant requests must be submitted with sufficient time before the activity start date to allow for processing and consideration by BioMarin’s regional Grants Committees. The following information is required for all application submissions:
- Name of the requestor and requesting organization
- Requesting organization contact information
- Total amount of funding requested
- Payment details / bank details (must match the entity/individual requesting funding)
The following documentation may be required for application submission, as applicable:
- Detailed program/project description, including a description of how the funding will be used
- A detailed line item budget (for Grants and Medical Education Grant Requests)
- Program Agenda, if applicable
- Learning objectives, if applicable
- W-9 form (US and Puerto Rican organizations)
- W-8 BEN Form (Ex-US organizations)
- IRS Tax Determination Letter or equivalent document of tax-exempt status, if applicable (501c3, 501c6 or similar letter showing designation of a charity)
- • Additional documentation may be required based on type of grant request and region where request is submitted
Per company policy, where funding is requested for a specific event or activity, BioMarin is unable to accept the request where the program date has passed.
BioMarin will deny, without consideration, any grant request submitted by an organization named on a debarment or exclusion list, including, but not limited to, the U.S. Office of Inspector General’s List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (OIG LEIE) or the U.S. General Services Administration Excluded Parties List System (GSA EPLS).